Since the grant-in-aid from the Govt. of M.P, the bulk of the expenses is dependent upon donation and as such, We need the active support of committee individuals, organizations and business houses to help us grow, expand our support to make them self reliant.
Ways to Help:
The School incurs expenditures on the following heads from its own resources:
- 5% of the salaries of the teachers are being paid by the society.
- We have hired 7 educators in addition to the teachers provided by the Govt. of MP, Bhopal. The entire remuneration is to be paid by the society.
- Office staff and cleaning staff have been also hired by the society at its own cost.
- Almost the entire transportation charges are being paid by the society from its own resources.
- Building repairs and maintenance, additions and alterations, electrical and plumbing repairs and other incidental charges are also being paid by the society.
- The total financial burden is very high and we need the donation/assistance from our patrons/donors.
- Any donor can adopt a child for one year for Rs9500/- which is School Fees and hostel fees Rs 25250/-, transportation and other incidental expenses are included in it . This will help the child and the society to move ahead into the project in a better way.
- By liberal donation to the institute for making all-round general development of the specially able hearing improvised children.
- All donations are exempted under section 80G as per Income Tax Act 1961.
Our Bank Details
BANK Name- Canara Bank
MICR Code: 462015004
Branch: E-5 AreraColony Bhopal ( M.P) 462016
BANK Name-Union Bank
MICR Code: 462026007
Branch: St. Joseph's ,Kamayani Apartments, Bhopal ( M.P) 462016